Add to Calendar
August 23, 2020 – August 27, 2020 all-day
The ACS Fall 2020 National Meeting is in San Fransisco (August 16-20, 2020). The CELL Division is organising an exciting slate of meeting theme oriented symposia. Abstract submission is open until April 20, 2020. Go to maps.acs.org to submit your abstracts. The division is organising the following symposia:
- Renewable Materials Bench to Market 1: Discovery & Market Validation
- Renewable Materials Bench to Market 2: How Much Can We Make, How Fast, At What Cost?
- Renewable Materials Bench to Market 3: Advances in High-Throughput Biomass Characterization Methods
- Renewable Materials Bench to Market 4: Environmental Health & Safety
- Renewable Materials Bench to Market 5: Lawyers Must Have Their Say
- Renewable Materials from Bench to Market 6: Raising Funds to Take Inventions across the Valley of Death
- Renewable Materials Bench to Market 7: Supply Chain, Production, & Distribution Logistics
- Nanocellulose materials horizons from bench-to-pilot-to-commercial scale
- Valorization of Renewable Materials
- General poster
Further details about the symposia can be downloaded here. We look forward to your submission!