The APPTI Next-Generation Pulping Team is sponsoring a workshop to review and update the research needs and priority focus areas from our Next Generation Pulping Roadmap.
In this workshop, you will
- Learn about R&D Needs and Project Topics identified in the 2016 Roadmap and projects undertaken
- Assist the team in updating Priority R&D Needs and Project Topics for the next 5 years based on industry challenges and evolving technology
- Help define topics for future RFPs to address key needs in pulping and chemical recovery, including the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Presentations on the current roadmap, recently sponsored projects, best available technology, and opportunities in mill optimization
- Brainstorming to define priority research projects and encourage formation of interdisciplinary research teams to address them
The event will be held June 14, 2022 at
North Carolina State University
James B. Hunt Jr. Library
1070 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC 27606
Duke Energy Hall
To register please go to: Next-Generation Pulping Workshop 2022 – APPTI.ORG
For further information, please contact David Turpin.